I’m often asked the question, “When should I begin preparing for birth?” Usually, the woman is well into her pregnancy at this point, so I lay it on her gently.
As soon as you become conscious of birth prep is the time to begin. Whether you are already pregnant or dreaming of the day you will be.
Us mamas are wired to move mountains for our babies, but our babies begin as a part of us, our bodies, our emotions, our cells.
So it is never early enough.
There is always more to do.
Lean into your inner wisdom to guide you to what is essential.
Next week begins the Creating Fertile Ground Virtual Conference hosted by Xandra O’Neill of Womb to World Wellness.
I’m really excited about this one because we will be addressing pre-pre-conception issues all the way through pre-conception, conception and birth. Yes we will go that far back and that deep.
I’m honored to be speaking among some truly wise women who will help you-
- Discover what you need to know about toxins and your reproductive health.
- Explore what’s going on inside your body and what foods will create an optimal environment for your baby’s first home.
- Connect with your partner and loved ones in ways that make you feel heard, understood, and supported.
- Learn strategies to take care of yourself and reduce the inevitable feelings of stress and overwhelm.
- Cultivate trust is yourself and others so that you can feel empowered on your unique journey to mamahood.
My session will be on April 11th and will focus on disarming your fears so you can open the door to an Ecstatic Birth.
Yes, the journey to your dream of having a baby can feel complicated, overwhelming, and even scary at times, but it doesn’t have to be that way!